The Voice of the Private Sector
Malawi Confederation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (MCCCI) is a partnership of enterprises and associations representing all sectors of the economy of Malawi. We are committed to the achievement of Malawi’s socio-economic development through joint action and enlightened dialogue among private sector members and constituencies. The MCCCI has been in the forefront of Malawi’s private sector development efforts for over 100 years. Established in 1892, the first Chamber organization operated as a Chamber of Agriculture and Commerce to reflect the predominant focus of the economy on agriculture production and trade.
- Providing business and economic information for decision making
- Issuing certificate of origin
- Organizing trade promotion events
- Representing the business community at national, regional and international fora.
- Providing business management training
- Offering business premises to micro and small entreprises